MEMORIES~

MEMORIES~

themes

Resistance♥
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is ELY. Pronounced similar to Alley but I don't live in alleys and neither could I be found there. I'm in love with Century Gothic, Kristen ITC and Rage Italic. And, abit of Tahoma. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. Not much of Black. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Legion
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
Your wishes here


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ <$BlogArchiveName$>


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

♥our lips must always be sealed
<$BlogItemDateTime$>

Thursday, March 17, 2011

傻够了!!

又要开学了!!
哎...不想啊...
要面对成绩@@
..............................

曾经的曾经...
我想我真的傻得可以,
 其实我已经迷失自己,
还把我自己当作是 你的唯一
........................................


 你不知道我在想你,是因为你不爱我,
我明明知道你不想我,却还爱你,是因为我太傻。
也许有时候,逃避不是因为害怕去面对什么,而是在等待什么。 
..................................................................................


我真的喜欢你,闭上眼,以为我能忘记,但流下的眼泪,却没有骗到自己。 
........................................................................................
   

花儿不为谁开,也可以为自己开,世界不为谁存在,也可以为自己存在。 






曾经的曾经...
记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。
改变能改变的,接受不能接受的。 




我真的累了..
我真的傻够了...
我真的有那么坚强吗??




海鸟跟鱼相爱只是一场意外
我们的爱差异一直存在回不来 
风中尘埃竟累积成伤害,等待竟累积成伤害 



No comments:

Post a Comment